REPOSE CONTUR ACUTE RECLINE CHAIR OVERLAY
In stock now!
- Repose Contur is a pressure redistribution cushion overlay for riser recliner chairs utilising the Repose tried and trusted inflatable air cell and ‘smart valve’ technologies
- Offering pressure area care to the seat, back and leg sections, it secures to the chair easily and safely with straps and thus it can either be fitted to new chairs or be a straightforward retro-fit for users who already have a chair and require a specialist support surface
- Specially formulated extra resistant to chemical disinfectants, especially chlorine
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit on a range of chair sizes
- Repose tried and trusted single air cell and smart valve technologies.
- The zip has an integral cover flap for added protection against fluid ingress
- Provides pressure redistribution across the whole surface for the at-risk areas of the body – sacrum, buttocks, scapulae, vertebrae, shoulders, back of head
- Sophisticated technology in a simple to use recliner chair overlay cushion
- Secure strap system allows for straightforward retro-fit or new chair use
- The cover can be wiped down or machine washed at 60ºC
- Cost effective method to provide pressure area care to a recliner chair
- Dimensions provided are when the overlay is inflated
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.