ASPIRE MEAL TRAY WALKER
- Large 6-inch wheels that make it easy to negotiate carpets and door thresholds.
- Lockable hand brakes for added safety when sitting and rising.
- Clip-on plastic trays with outer lip edges to prevent spillage and keep items in place.
- Height-adjustable handles for customized comfort and positioning.
- Easy-clean frame and food trays.
- Tool-free assembly.
- Large 6-inch wheels: The large wheels make it easy to roll the walker over carpets and other uneven surfaces. This is important for people who have difficulty walking or standing, as it can help to prevent falls.
- Lockable hand brakes: The hand brakes can be locked to prevent the walker from rolling away. This is a safety feature that can be helpful when sitting down or standing up.
- Clip-on plastic trays: The two plastic trays can be clipped onto the walker to provide a surface for carrying food, drinks, or other items. The trays have outer lip edges to prevent spillage.
- Height-adjustable handles: The handles of the walker can be adjusted to different heights to accommodate users of different heights. This allows for a more comfortable and customized fit.
- Easy-clean frame and food trays: The frame and food trays of the walker are made of materials that are easy to clean. This makes it a sanitary option for people who need to use it in a healthcare setting.
- Tool-free assembly: The walker can be assembled without the need for tools. This makes it easy to set up and take down, making it a convenient option for people who need to transport it frequently.
|8 kg (17.6 lb)
|Safe working load
|125 kg (275 lb)
|Handle height range
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.