FREEDOM BATH TRANSFER BENCH HBA424
- Removable backrest that can be attached to either side of the bench
- Detachable armrest
- Height-adjustable legs
- Molded plastic seat with drainage holes
- Durable powder-coated aluminum frame
- Heavy-duty sure grip suction rubber tips
- Maximum weight capacity of 200 kilograms
- Sturdy Construction: Crafted from high-quality, durable materials, the transfer bench provides reliable support for users up to 200kg. Its robust frame ensures stability during transfers, reducing the risk of accidents.
- Adjustable Design: The versatile design of the Freedom Bath Transfer Bench allows you to customise its height to suit your needs. Adjust the bench to the ideal level, accommodating various bathtub or shower heights.
- Secure Seat: The spacious and ergonomic seat is comfortable and textured to prevent slipping, you will feel confident and secure while using the bench.
- Tool-Free Assembly: Setting up your transfer bench is hassle-free and requires no tools. The intuitive assembly process ensures you can start using the bench in minutes.
- Non-Slip Feet: The anti-slip rubber feet offer stability on wet bathroom surfaces, preventing the bench from shifting during use.
Easy Maintenance: The bench is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Its water-resistant materials allow for quick drying, preventing the growth of mould and mildew.
- Portable Design: Need to travel? The lightweight and compact design of the bench makes it easy to disassemble and transport, ensuring you can maintain your bathing routine even when away from home.
|825 - 975 mm
|Safe Working Load
|Seat To Floor Height
|490 - 640 mm
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.