INVACARE PEGASUS METRO MOBILITY SCOOTER
- Compact and lightweight design for easy manoeuvrability
- Turning radius of just 172 cm
- 5 year warranty
- Comfortable seat and suspension system
- Top speed of 10 km/h
- Range of up to 54 km
- Powerful 50 amp batteries
The Invacare Pegasus Metro is a compact and lightweight mobility scooter that is perfect for getting around town. It is easy to maneuver and has a turning radius of just 172 cm, so you can easily navigate tight spaces. The Pegasus Metro also has a comfortable seat and suspension system that absorbs bumps and vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Compact and lightweight design: The Pegasus Metro is designed to be easy to manoeuvre, even in tight spaces. It has a turning radius of just 172 cm, so you can easily get around corners and obstacles.
- Comfortable seat and suspension system: The Pegasus Metro has a comfortable seat that is padded and supportive. It also has a suspension system that absorbs bumps and vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Top speed of 10 km/h: The Pegasus Metro can travel up to 10 km/h, so you can get around town quickly and easily.
- Range of up to 54 km: The Pegasus Metro has a range of up to 54 km, so you can go for long trips without having to worry about running out of power.
- Powerful 50 amp batteries: The Pegasus Metro is powered by two powerful 50 amp batteries that provide long-lasting performance.
- Full lights package including automatic brake light: The Pegasus Metro has a full lights package that includes headlights, taillights, and brake lights. This ensures that you are visible to other road users at all times.
- Off-board charger: The Pegasus Metro comes with an off-board charger that makes it easy to charge the batteries.
- Ergonomic delta controls and handlebar: The Pegasus Metro has ergonomic delta controls and handlebar that make it easy to operate.
- Automatic speed reduction when turning: The Pegasus Metro has an automatic speed reduction feature that kicks in when you turn. This helps to prevent accidents.
- Suspended chassis for a great ride: The Pegasus Metro has a suspended chassis that absorbs bumps and vibrations for a smooth ride.
- High-back ergonomic seat with slide: The Pegasus Metro has a high-back ergonomic seat with slide that provides comfort and support.
- Tiller adjustment: The Pegasus Metro has tiller adjustment that allows you to customise the steering for your comfort.
|Weight Capacity / Max SWL
|Driving Unit Width
|Floor to Seat Height
|44 cm – 51 cm
|Front/Rear Tyre Type
|Front/Rear Tyre Size
|Max Safe Slope
|2 x 12V/50Ah
|Maximum Driving Speed
|Maximum Driving Distance/Range
|Carton Size (W x L x H)
|80 cm x 153 cm x 75 cm
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.