- Lightweight design
- Generous safe working load (115kg)
- Padded and breathable seat and back
- Cut-away arms for improved table access
- Offset uprights for hip space
- Attendant-operated hand brakes with parking lock
- Simple and intuitive folding
- Removable leg rests
- Fold-down back for compact storage
- Easy to transport and maneuver: The lightweight design of the Aspire Socialite makes it easy to transport and maneuver, even for one person. This is beneficial for users who need to travel frequently or who need to move the wheelchair around their home or other environments.
- Comfortable and supportive: The padded and breathable seat and back provide comfort and support for the user, even during long periods of use. This is beneficial for users who spend a lot of time in the wheelchair, such as those who use it for everyday transportation or for work.
- Safe and secure: The attendant-operated hand brakes with parking lock provide added safety for the user. This is beneficial for users who may not be able to control the brakes themselves, such as those who are elderly or have disabilities.
- Versatile and adaptable: The removable leg rests and fold-down back allow the user to customize the fit of the wheelchair, making it more comfortable and adaptable to their individual needs. This is beneficial for users who have different needs, such as those who need more or less legroom or who need to be able to transfer in and out of the chair easily.
- Stylish and contemporary: The Aspire Socialite is available in a variety of colors, so users can choose a wheelchair that matches their personal style. This is beneficial for users who want to feel confident and comfortable in their wheelchair.
|Safe working load
|Leg rest length
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.