FREEDOM EXCEL SUPERLITE WHEELCHAIRS 18" & 20"
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Removable padded armrests
- Height adjustable plastic footplates
- Quick release removable spoke wheels
- Double-braced aluminum construction
- Spill proof nylon fabric upholstery
The Freedom Excel Superlite is a lightweight, folding wheelchair that is perfect for people who need a portable and easy-to-use mobility device. It is made from durable aluminum and has a weight capacity of 110 kg. The chair is also equipped with airless polyurethane tires that provide a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Lightweight and portable: The Freedom Excel Superlite weighs only 11.8 kg, making it one of the lightest wheelchairs on the market.
- Folding backrest: This is great if you travel frequently or who need to store your wheelchair in a small space.
- Flip-up removable padded armrests: A great feature for people who need to transfer in and out of the wheelchair or who want to improve their range of motion.
- Park brake below seat level: A safety feature that helps to prevent the wheelchair from rolling away.
- Outwards swinging removable legrest: A great feature for people who need to use the wheelchair toilet or who want to improve their circulation.
- Height adjustable plastic footplates: A great feature for people with different leg lengths or who need to improve their posture.
- 150 mm solid front castors: A great feature for people who use their wheelchair on rough or uneven surfaces.
- 300 mm rear wheels: A great feature for people who use their wheelchair for long distances or who need to go over obstacles.
- Airless "soft ride" polyurethane tires: The tires are airless, which means they do not need to be inflated. This makes them a low-maintenance option that is also resistant to punctures.
- Quick release removable spoke wheels: This is a great feature for people who need to transport their wheelchair frequently.
- Double-braced aluminium construction: A great feature for people who need a wheelchair that can withstand heavy use.
- Spill proof nylon fabric upholstery: This is a great feature for people who use their wheelchair in wet or dirty environments.
|Freedom Excel Superlite Transporter Wheelchair
|Safe Working Load
|Seat To Floor Height
|Seat To Footrest
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.