INVACARE LEO MOBILITY SCOOTER
- Compact and lightweight design
- 5 year warranty
- Up to 36 kms of range on a single charge
- Top speed of 8 km/h
- 360-degree lighting package for safety
- Removable battery for easy charging
The Invacare Leo is a compact and stylish mobility scooter designed for people who value their independence and want to get out and about. It is easy to manoeuvre and has a turning radius of just 1310 mm, so you can easily get around tight corners in shopping centers, or other indoor spaces. The Leo also has a comfortable seat that can be adjusted to your individual needs, and a spacious basket for carrying your belongings.
Top reasons to buy it:
- It has a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to transport and store.
- It is easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- The comfortable seat has adjustable backrest and armrests, so you can find the perfect position for a relaxing ride.
- The spacious basket is perfect for carrying groceries, shopping bags, or other belongings.
- The powerful headlights provide excellent visibility at night, and the rear brake light helps to warn other road users of your presence.
- The intelligent lighting package with indicators that automatically switch off helps to conserve battery power.
- The visual and audible battery level warnings give you plenty of time to find a place to recharge before your battery runs out.
- The maximum speed of 8 km/h and maximum range of 36 km are sufficient for most daily needs.
- The weight capacity of 136 kg means that it can accommodate most users.
|Weight Capacity / Max SWL
|59 (exc. Batteries) & 83Kg (inc. Batteries)
|Driving Unit Width
|98 cm – 123 cm
|Floor to Seat Height
|46 cm -56 cm
|Front/Rear Tyre Type
|10 inch Pneumatic
|Max Safe Slope
|2 x 12V/36Ah
|Maximum Driving Speed
|Maximum Driving Distance/Range
|Carton Size (W x L x H)
|66 cm x 143 cm x 86 cm
Hear From Our Customers
"We had excellent service which was very client focused."
"Friendly, helpful and informative service which really made it easy for choosing the right product for my mum. Highly recommend."
"Bought a wheely walker for my father. They were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend."
"Bought a wheelie walker from Adaptive, EXCELLENT service and advice.would highly recommend."
"Great service from friendly helpful staff with good product knowledge, Thankyou for helping decide which lift chair was suitable for us."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Ended up buying my new lift chair there and their delivery service was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can book home trials for our entire range of mobility scooters, adjustable beds and lift chairs.
Please note, we are only offering home trials within the Gold Coast region and some part of Logan.
Feel free to contact us if you'd like to book trials beyond these areas.
If you wish to purchase products using your funding, we recommend that you add all products you wish to purchase to cart and then request a quote to be sent out to your package provider or yourself.
Once a quote is generated, we will contact your package provider to seek a formal approval and request payment. Once the payment is made, we dispatch the product within a day if it is in stock.
We strongly recommend that you check with your package provider about available funding before requesting a quote.
It is very easy to purchase products using your NDIS funding.
You can request a quote to be sent out to your Plan Manager or to yourself (self-managed).
Once we get a request, we usually generate an invoice for payment and deliver the products once the payment is received.
It is very easy to book an appointment for a trial with your OT. Follow the steps below.
Choose the products you wish to trial from our website; Add them to your cart; Click next on your cart and click book a trial.
After we receive your booking request, we will contact you within a few hours to confirm the day and time.
If the products are in stock, we usually dispatch them within a few hours during business days.
If the products have to be ordered from our suppliers and require installation, it usually takes up to 2 weeks depending on the type of your purchase. Rest assured we will keep you posted on every step of the way.
Feel free to give us a call and talk to our friendly team to discuss your needs. We will do our best to advise you the right product.
If we do not stock the products you're looking for, we will recommend you the right store to purchase it from.
In some cases, we can get those products for you. Just ask.